🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

My piggy bank is full,and The little icon in the upper right corner is still circulating

woodman
woodman Posts: 10 Level 2
edited July 2019 in Support
My piggy bank is full,and  The little icon in the upper right corner is still circulating  By the gold bar icon. Every time I tap on my piggy bank to collect gold bars it says there's  And error. It's been like this for over a week

Best Answer

• woodman
    Answer ✓
    Thank you for your response my Internet connection is perfect I will have to check and see if I'm logged in the Facebook which I didn't think I had to be . And then I will log out and log back in and see what happens thank you

Answers

• woodman
    I've been playing for about a week and I enjoy the game and this is the only glitch that I've run into if anybody has an idea please let me know
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    woodman said:
    I've been playing for about a week and I enjoy the game and this is the only glitch that I've run into if anybody has an idea please let me know
    Hello, 
    This is not a glitch 😀 check your game properly connected with facebook or your internet slow. Make sure your game app updated with latest version then log out game > restart your device > log in again.
    Let me know ...
  • woodman
    Answer ✓
    Thank you for your response my Internet connection is perfect I will have to check and see if I'm logged in the Facebook which I didn't think I had to be . And then I will log out and log back in and see what happens thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?