🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 357

LisaBee
LisaBee Posts: 1 Newbie
Has anybody else had a problem with this level while using the bubble gum character? Mine doesn’t scroll. Not sure how to report bugs in the program.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,580 Candy Moderator
    Hello @LisaBee, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you are having issue in the level # 357!!  To answer your question about reporting... Yes!  You came to the correct place -- the Community is the place that can help other players with questions about levels and/or questions regarding all King Games :+1:   

Now, with regards to the glitch/bug in this level, another player has posted few hours ago about the same issue.  I have told them that I will go back in my game and check the level... but did not get the chance yet!!  

I will keep an eye on it and see if more players complain about it!!  In the mean time, can you please post these below details for the Team to look into your game....
    1) The Device you are playing;
    2) Version you have right now;
    3) Your game user ID (it will be in digits)... here is the link to find it  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

** TO post back your details, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening!
  • mondskr
    mondskr Posts: 1 Newbie
    Having the same issue.  Galaxy A8.  Version 1.15.12
    User ID 1043789576

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?