🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Can I get the Bubble Gum Troll suit after the event?

Sparkeltin
Sparkeltin Posts: 74 Level 3
edited July 2019 in Support
Ive unlocked the bubble gum troll and almost his king suit, but i was just wondering if i can get his suit after the event?

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,356 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Sparkeltin, Hope you are enjoying the Community and finding your way to various Questions and Contests :) 

To answers your Question.... NO!! You will not be able to collect any more stickers for King Chewy and also whatever the amount of stickers you have collected till now will be disappeared!! 

Also we are not sure whether the King will bring him back for us or not!!  We do not know any information about this!! 

I would suggest you to try your level best to gain him within these 2 days to gain him into your collection :D

Hope this clarified your Question!  Have a wonderful rest of the day & keep having fun in the BGT!  
  • Sparkeltin
    Answer ✓
    @Pummy Raj i have 460 / 600, better get matching!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Sparkeltin, Hope you are enjoying the Community and finding your way to various Questions and Contests :) 

To answers your Question.... NO!! You will not be able to collect any more stickers for King Chewy and also whatever the amount of stickers you have collected till now will be disappeared!! 

Also we are not sure whether the King will bring him back for us or not!!  We do not know any information about this!! 

I would suggest you to try your level best to gain him within these 2 days to gain him into your collection :D

Hope this clarified your Question!  Have a wonderful rest of the day & keep having fun in the BGT!  
  • Sparkeltin
    Answer ✓
    @Pummy Raj i have 460 / 600, better get matching!
  • PummyRaj

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?