🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Curious minds want to know - how did you learn about Candy Crush Friends Saga?

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend

You've undoubtedly seen people on the train or at a coffee shop or at work swiping at brightly colored candy pieces on their mobile devices.  Yes, they are playing Candy Crush Friends Saga!  We would like to know how you first learned about the game?  Was it a friend?  A spouse?  A sibling?  Please comment below and let's learn how we all found out about the crushing game!

Comments

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    I can remember how I first learned about the  Candy Crush Friends Saga game 😄 By doing a search within the play store

• _Elsa_
    @Ashraf, I learned about the game from being here in the Community.  Did you ever see my picture of me when I went to the game's grand opening in New York City?  @QueenMia offered this to me as a Superstar and I brought a friend with me.  You can read all about it here.
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @Elsa I started playing Candy Crush saga about 4 years ago, then when I saw all the ads about CCFriends everywhere a few months before the game started launching I was excited, but then I didn’t download the game 2 weeks after, because I was waiting for the review and reactions from all the players ( yeah, I’m one of those person who like to read the review first 🤫 ) and I got hooked ever since. If I have to confess I was actually upset when I didn’t get a chance to collect the pilgrim nutcracker costume, but ever since I joined our community, now I understand the reason behind it and I enjoying all the games and glad to be part of our community 🍏🥰

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    At this point, I was already addicted to King games. Can't recall clearly if I found out about Friends Saga after I discovered the Community or a little bit before. I saw the add in the Google Play Store and subscribed for downloading the game as soon as it was released. I think I was in some kind of meeting when I got the notification that the game is released. I just rushed out of the office and opened the game to see what is it all about. And there they were, Tiffi and Yeti welcoming me, jumping all around the screen 😁 I can comfortably say that this is the game I play the most and it really grew the to my heart 🥰
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    edited July 2019
    I mentioned in the other thread about Original CC Saga that I used to be a die-hard CC player. I played CC, CC Soda and CC Jelly on a regular basis. I even recorded my game play (without booster) for CC up to around 2,000, CC Soda and Jelly around 500-600 and posted them on my YouTube channel, similarly to what Justplaying is doing. However, I was too busy with other things and stopped playing for quite some time. I think I saw CCF on the Google play store last October (?) and my itch came back. I have been playing CCF ever since on a daily basis uninterrupted. I think I discovered the community around January and truly am enjoying being part of it. Cheers!
  • JillyElouise
    JillyElouise Posts: 3 Newbie
    I played the original CC ( when you had to get 3 tickets from FB friends or pay a dollar to move on to the next episode ) lol, then it was every 72 hours ... and so on and on... I had a traumatic experience-very serious and scary  ( not related to games online of course) so I stopped playing, stopped doing a lot. I started again on the original CC. Wow! Free to move on to the next episode. 
    Then continued to play again.
    PTSD, things happened, deleted everything. 

Then I began again... but I saw the commercials of CC friends. It took a little time to download again CC after changing everything online...and CC friends I downloaded. 

i used to work at a rental costume shop. CC friends was special for reasons that would be pretty emotional to get in to. 
    So commercials, and the love of costuming fashion, singing out loud so off tune with/  and those I worked with. (They would know.) 

i only really play CC friends now. The recent event of team work, came at a time when I lost a friend who loved games online, phone, computer, board game.. a team. She worked at a costume shop. 

Anyway, not to make it complicated.. a commercial that drove something in me. 
  • _Elsa_
    flew66 said:
    I mentioned in the other thread about Original CC Saga that I used to be a die-hard CC player. I played CC, CC Soda and CC Jelly on a regular basis. I even recorded my game play (without booster) for CC up to around 2,000, CC Soda and Jelly around 500-600 and posted them on my YouTube channel, similarly to what Justplaying is doing. However, I was too busy with other things and stopped playing for quite some time. I think I saw CCF on the Google play store last October (?) and my itch came back. I have been playing CCF ever since on a daily basis uninterrupted. I think I discovered the community around January and truly am enjoying being part of it. Cheers!
    I learned something new about you!  Please give me your YouTube link.  @Xarly was asking us a while ago if anyone was interested in making videos for Soda and no one responded.  Maybe, if they haven't changed the levels, you could upload your videos to the Soda community, Just like Justplaying and Lynette have done.  I would also use them when players need help with levels.  Jelly too please! 
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    It popped up as an ad while I was playing Candy Crush Jelly so naturally I had to give it a go. 
  • _Elsa_
    @RegalRenz, what King games were you already playing before this?
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Elsa said:
    @RegalRenz, what King games were you already playing before this?
    I was playing Candy Crush, Candy Crush Jelly, Pyramid Solitaire and Farm Heroes Saga but I also dabbled in other games like Pet Rescue and Papa Pear.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?