🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 357 if you use the Bubblegum King

weck9228
weck9228 Posts: 1 Newbie
Level 357 if you use the Bubblegum King the game does not advance after freeing the first 11 animals

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,580 Candy Moderator
    Hello @weck928, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Let me check on my game and give an update to you.  Depending on how it acts for me, I will see if I should elevate it to the Community Manager or simple trouble shooting will help.  

Please give me some time to get back to you.  I am out of lives on my device :D  

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day!
  • angbot
    angbot Posts: 1 Newbie
    I’m having this same issue on this level. 
    Ive even cleared it if any ”special candies” and it still won’t progress 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,580 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @weck9228 and Welcome to Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community 😊

I just played the level and have not faced the issue you have specified!  

As as per the level, it drops down in 3 parts... here are the screenshots 👇👇👇

First section  As soon as we start the level;

Second Section — Second part of the board

Third Section — I forgot to add the pic when the board moved to the last part, but this is at the end of the level (almost)

Try this troubleshooting steps before trying it out.... 
    Force close the App —>  Disconnect WiFi —> Clear Cache —> Turn off the device for 5 to 10 minutes and start again —> Connect to Internet —> log back into the game —> try the level again.

Please see if it helps and post back how it goes!  To reply, tap on “Type Your Comment” box located below.

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening 🙂  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?