🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Bubblegum King

Options
anquita
anquita Posts: 2 Newbie
I’m in level 458 and the Bubblegum King is not showing any more since long time. is it there any problem with the game or Bubblegum King was removed? someone else has the same problem?

Answers

• marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @anquita and welcome to the community  🤗. Did you acquire the bubblegum troll or did you still have more stickers to get in order to have bgt? The event was a two week event in which you had to play bubblegum levels in order in get bgt. If you didn't collect enough stickers to earn the character than he would have went away when the event did. If that's the case then don't worry as I'm sure you will have other opportunities to get him. Hope this helps and don't hesitate to ask if you have more questions ..☺
  • anquita
    anquita Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    thank you so much for the answer.
     I got bought of them , bgt and the bubblegum king 😬. Actually what i meant to say was that I can’t see the bubblegum levels , but now i see that was an event only for 2 weeks and that’s why i I could not see it anymore 🤓😜. Thank you again for the clarification and I hope we will have more challenges soon 
  • Moises79
    Moises79 Posts: 76 Level 2
    Options
    Where is the troll bubblegum??? 
  • Moises79
    Moises79 Posts: 76 Level 2
    Options
    Is possible win the king bubblegum in the game?? 
  • actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    Options
    King would  need to bring back fat event. That event was a two-week event and everybody who participated in that event got to get the bubblegum troll together.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?