🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Bubble gum king

Shaunie91
Shaunie91 Posts: 2 Newbie
How do I get the bubble gum king? I'm on level 357 and he isn't even an option? 

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,580 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Shaunie91 said:
    He isn't in my game at all. I never had the bubble gum king
    Hello again Shaunie, Thank you for posting back :+1:=)

Recently, there was a special event called Bubble Gum Troll event in the game and many players have collected the Troll and many people were able to conquer King Chewy too!

The event was available for many players but few.  I am sorry to say that you must be one of those who have not received this event  :o:o 

But, I am hoping that King might decide to bring him back for us to gain the Troll through regular stickers... you probably have Odus and Misty in your game!!  So, just like how you have collected them, you might collect the Bubble Gum Troll too!!  We can always hope and wish :D  

Hope this clarifies your question!  Please let me know if you have any other questions!  

Thank you & Have a great weekend!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Hello @Shaunie91, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that I am not clear on the Question!!  Do you not have the Bubble Gum King in your game at all OR you are not seeing him in your levels as one of the characters to play with him?  

Please explain a bit more for me to assist you further!  To post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Shaunie91
    Shaunie91 Posts: 2 Newbie
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Shaunie91 said:
    Hello again Shaunie, Thank you for posting back :+1:=)

Recently, there was a special event called Bubble Gum Troll event in the game and many players have collected the Troll and many people were able to conquer King Chewy too!

The event was available for many players but few.  I am sorry to say that you must be one of those who have not received this event  :o:o 

But, I am hoping that King might decide to bring him back for us to gain the Troll through regular stickers... you probably have Odus and Misty in your game!!  So, just like how you have collected them, you might collect the Bubble Gum Troll too!!  We can always hope and wish :D  

Hope this clarifies your question!  Please let me know if you have any other questions!  

Thank you & Have a great weekend!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?