Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
bearwithme said: Hello @finnerty - I am sorry to hear that you had problems with your purchase. When we ask people to provide a screenshot, it is so we can help the game studio see where the problem occurred in order to help them resolve the issue. The link below provides detailed instructions on how to get this issue resolved and for you to get your purchase back. https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246195/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase#latestFollowing these instructions should help you get your purchase, even though it might take a few days. I understand your frustration, we really are here to help you so please be patient and hopefully everything will be resolved soon.Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.