🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Facebook account

Options
toukee
toukee Posts: 9 Level 2
I have logged out and back in but it won't go to my Facebook account. The other King games go right there. I've also tried to edit it. I would like to play with my friends, not people I've never heard of.

Answers

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options
    Hello @toukee I wish you welcome to our Candy Crush Friends Community! :chuffed:

Firstly, I would like to confirm that the issue you are having here is actually with Candy Crush Friends. This is to ensure that myself or others can provide you with the most relevant information to solve your issue ;)

Secondly, I'd like to ask you what device you play your game on. Is it a PC, Android, or maybe an iPhone? This is also required for accurate information relevant to your specific device. :3

I will also tag our superstar @Pummy Raj for this one as she is an excellent troubleshooter of problems, and may have additional ideas on this. :hurrah:

I greatly hope we can solve your issue here and get your game working ideally! 😁
  • toukee
    toukee Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    I play on my Ipad, but it also does it on my android phone
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @toukee, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends King Community :) 

Thank you for the shout out and the sweet compliment @SeraphicStar🤗

@toukee, are you seeing any pop-up message when you try to log into your Facebook account?  If so, what is it?  Can you post a screenshot of it please?

When we are connected to the game through Kingdom account, King matches us up with random King players.  This is the reason why you are seeing random people in your game.  Most of them are strangers to us but all are King game(s) players, 

Please post back with the information & screenshot.  Then, we will see if the issue cane be solved through some Troubleshooting steps!

Talk to you soon!  Have a great day/evening!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?