🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Win Gold Bars if You Can Guess My Score

RegalRenz
RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
edited October 2019 in Contests

Welcome to the King Community! 

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Hi, everyone 😊

Here's your chance to win some gold bars in Candy Crush Friends. All you have to do is guess my final score on level 300. 
Simply post a comment with your guess and at the end of the competition three contestants whose guesses came closest to my actual score will win. Pretty easy right?

What are the prizes?

Well, the prize will depend on how well our contest ranks - There will be a weekly leader board to see which contest is ahead and keep track on the progression! The Superstars contest with the more participants will award 100 Gold bars! But whatever happens, we are assured that 3 lucky winners from this contest will receive at least 10 Gold Bars. 

In short, the more participants we have in this contest, the more chances we have to win big! So go call your friends to join in! We have until the 31st of August to be the biggest Superstar contest and win 100 Gold bars! More info here.

1st place: The superstar + 3 randomly picked players from the contest will get 100 Gold Bars each + a wonderful Superstars Summer Contests Badge!!
2nd place: The superstar + 3 randomly picked players from the contest will get 50 Gold Bars each.
3rd place: The superstar + 3 randomly picked players from the contest will get 25 Gold Bars each.
All others: The superstar + 3 randomly picked players from the contest will get 10 Gold Bars each.

You have until Saturday 31st of August 13pm CET to participate! You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?