Your opinion matters! Let our Studio know what you think about Candy Friends Quests here for a chance to win Gold bars!

1700 Club

RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 6,151 Superstar
Who has made it past level 1700? Post your screenshots below.

For a chance to win up to 100 gold bars plus access to Backstage enter the Mystery Thief competition here.

Your opinion matters! Please take the community survey by clicking here.
Prev1

Comments

• RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 6,151 Superstar

For a chance to win up to 100 gold bars plus access to Backstage enter the Mystery Thief competition here.

• flew66flew66 Posts: 1,581 Legend
    edited August 1
    @RegalRenz You are too fast!... I'm catching up... will get to 1700 tonight I hope but it will take a little longer to 1720. Cheers!

"It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

• RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 6,151 Superstar
    @flew66 my game had an issue with updates before but it's now fixed so I am having a grand time with the new levels. :D

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 6,857 Superstar
    @RegalRenz ;I still Playing 😂
    Another 20 to go! :p 

"It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Got it done. I did use a few boosters. Some of the levels are a bit tough but not awful. I would go back to try without boosters just for fun. Cheers!

• KathleenFussellKathleenFussell Posts: 39 ✭✭
    edited August 4
    1720 complete! One level had me stuck with no boosters...1709. But I made it finally!!! 

@RegalRenz @Sukanta_Biswas Those are great scores for 1720!

• SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 3,488 Legend
    Thanks for tagging me @RegalRenz, but I don't play on PC, so I can't reach 1700+ for 2 weeks lol O.o

Really wish they released all levels same time across all platforms heh :(
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Counting Continue Part 4 - 10750
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game
    5. What in the Where Game
    6. Game: Take the last letter in the previous comment and write a word begins with it
    7. New Game - First and Last Letter
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• KathleenFussellKathleenFussell Posts: 39 ✭✭
    1740 and done! 😉

• Simon888Simon888 Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    Made it to the club...eventually   :pleased:

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 6,857 Superstar
    @Simon888 Congratulations!
    1740 is not easy. Luckily got it done without using boosters. Cheers

• Simon888Simon888 Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    Level 1740 was a little tricky but it does help when Red Rabbit uses his power to take out blockers and explodes a nicely placed wrapped sweet all in one go, gotta love the guy =)