🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I am not receiving lives from Facebook friends

cocobtr76
cocobtr76 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited August 2019 in Support
I play candy crush friends on my mobile phone. I am not receiving lives from Facebook friends or from anybody. Even though I've asked multiple times.

Answers

• cocobtr76
    cocobtr76 Posts: 1 Newbie
    If it is known that there is problems receiving lives from Facebook friends. When will it be fixed?!!
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @cocobtr76 welcome to our community. The issue with not able sending & receiving lives on Win 10 it already fixed now, try to force close your device for at least 10 second ( but not reinstalling your game because it will cause you loosing your booster ).
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,503 Candy Moderator
    Hello @cocobtr76, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue!  Yes, like you mentioned in your other post, "Lives" issue is still going on and not sure about the complete fix yet :(  

But, I have heard that the issue was solved for some of the players... which is a good news!  Because, that is a hope for all of the players that we too will receive Lives from friends :+1:  But, we not sure about the time line though!! 

** If you would like to reply, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below!

Sorry for not being a big help!  Have great week ahead!   
  • corey11
    corey11 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Why do I lose a life when I accept it from my friends
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,503 Candy Moderator
    Hello @corey11 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to heat about the issue in your game!!  Just wondering.... are you having this issue in Candy Friends game or any other game?  

I have not heard about this till now, hence, I will need few more details from you to escalate this issue to the Community Team ---> 
    1) What is the device you are using to play the game?
    2) Are you logged in through Facebook OR Kingdom account?
    3) Can you post a screenshot of your lives before you accept one life from your friend, and another one after accepting.  Here is a web page that tells you how to take a screenshot  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  And to add the screenshots, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar, then select "Choose Files" option to upload the pic from your device.

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?