🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Lost progress

Katebee
Katebee Posts: 1 Newbie
my Candy Crush friends kept crashing so I signed out and deleted the app. Reinstalled it and now I’ve lost about 1500 games. I don’t remember exactly what I was but it was somewhere in the 2800s. How do I get back my progress? Thanks

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,585 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Katebee, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost level progress in your game!!  Before I can suggest you what to do, I would like to make sure about something... 

You have mentioned that you lost your level progress in Candy Friends game, but said you are at the level # 2800's!!!  In Candy Friends, only 1800+ levels are available as of now!  

It is Candy Crush Saga, there are 5000+ levels!!  Please make sure which game it is and follow this link  to restore your level progress  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177600/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back#latest
    This above link works for any game, so you are good to go!  

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1:

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?