🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Help, please

Options
vivi45
vivi45 Posts: 9 Level 2
hello good afternoon, I need to know if someone can answer me and help me, more than a week ago my candy crush friend saga game does not look good to play, I already reported it and so far it looks the same, please could you solve it ??? now It even closes alone!

Best Answer

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Ok @viva45

I will tag @QueenMia so she can have more info, but I will tell you that this issue was happening to a lot of devices and I know that devolopers are working so hard to fix it... so probably there will be a optional update coming this week and your problem will be solved after you've update the game! 

Hope you understand now
    Have a great day and keep crushing candies! ;)

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hi vivi45,

How are you today? 

So that's really bad problem!
    Can you give me your player ID? 
    What's your device? And what game's version are you playing now?

Please answer me and I will be updating you with more information! 

Have a nice day! 
  • vivi45
    Options
    EscribeThank you for answering my ID, I already shared it with two people who wanted to give me help, but they have not solved anything, according to those who see these problems of the game already have it and are reviewing it, but it has already happened more than one week and it still looks fatal, and for the last straw, now it closes when I play, could you please help me, thank you, tu comentario
  • [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Ok @viva45

I will tag @QueenMia so she can have more info, but I will tell you that this issue was happening to a lot of devices and I know that devolopers are working so hard to fix it... so probably there will be a optional update coming this week and your problem will be solved after you've update the game! 

Hope you understand now
    Have a great day and keep crushing candies! ;)

• vivi45
    Options
    Ok thank you, I will be waiting for the update, I hope it is these days, thanks for responding, have a good afternoon!
  • super_candy_bros
    Options
    Could you send a screenshot of what your game looks like?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @vivi45, Hope you are having a nice day/evening :) 

I have not forgotten about the issue in your (and few others') game!  We still have not heard from the team yet... that's why, I have not updated you with any news!  

I will post back in your previous threads and here as soon as I have some information :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Stacy2111 Hope you are having a nice day!

King Community Forum is the best place to get answers and assistance for any kind of issues we are having in our games!!  We are advised to contact the Customer Support team only for the Purchase Issues.

Hope this clarifies!  Thank you for posting in the Community!
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,088 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    How how come I get extra moves on the Samsung tablet but not on my iPhone please help 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?