🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Inventory

NorthernGirl
NorthernGirl Posts: 3 Newbie
I recently started playing this game.  I have won several items such as a 30 minute play however I cannot find them anywhere to activate them.

Best Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,400 Crushing Legend
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    Hi @NorthernGirl Welcome to our community. All the charger boosters will show on the top of your game board with the timing on it, it activated automatically soon you won that reward, unlike the lollipops hammer boosters that you can keep it on your inventory and use it when you want it too, I hope it answered your questions. 
  • mysticalmysty
    Answer ✓
    Hi again @NorthernGirl as I mentioned for the lollipops boosters you’ll find your inventory on the bottom of your game board like on this picture  while the chargers boosters normally shows on the top where you see that 2 arrows sign is and it always indicate the time for that boosters itself, it could be 30 min or 2 hours. I will have picture later on for you when I do my daily quests. 
  • mysticalmysty
    Answer ✓
    Oh, my dearly friend @PummyRaj found this image where you can see the chargers booster normally placed on your game Thank you so much @PummyRaj to find that image for us 🤗

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?