🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Issue as of yesterday, 9/22/19

Bigdooker
Bigdooker Posts: 7 Level 2
This started yesterday when I tried to launch Candy Crush Friends on my Droid, would start up then about 5 seconds in, would close and say 'Unfortunately, Candy Crush Friends has stopped. With options to report or hit OK, I have reported it twice now, but still crashing, tried uninstalling it and reinstalling, did not help the issue.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited September 2019

Hi @Bigdooker,

Welcome to the best Community and thank you very much for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga

So this issue happening to a lot of devices and it's very bad... i know...
    If your device is very low performance, it may vary and crashing issues may disrupt the enjoyment of the game.  :(

On Android devices our apps require OS 4.4.4 or higher.

If you have a supported device, please get back to us with the following details so we can take a closer look and help you:

1) Make and model number of your device. Also, the current OS you have. You can find this in Settings>General>About.

2) The version of the game app you have. You can find this in the App Store, under My Apps, search for the game and select more information.

3) How much storage left on the device?

( I will tag @QueenMia in case if she can help you more...)

Thanks  <3

Have a great day! 

• Bigdooker
    edited September 2019
    I don't have this issue on the other games, I also play soda and jelly saga. My OS is 4.4.4
    App version 1.21.5
    Still have 2 GB of free space.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Bigdooker, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Please try some troubleshooting steps that solve most of the issues pertaining to our devices!!  Here is a link for Android Devices

Please try them out and post back how it went!  If those steps did not help you, please post back details of your device.  

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening!      
  • [Deleted User]

I'm going to help you! 

Hi again @Bigdooker,

This is actually a bug happening to your device! 

Do these steps:

1) Go delete and install the game again from Google play and do not open the app!

2) Go to Settings, then go to the storage and clear cache!

3) Restart your device 

4) Open the game and you will come back to the Kingdom again... enjoy the game ;)

Hopefully this helps and if the game is not opened please comment me again... :+1:
  • Bigdooker
    Did all of the above and still having the issue, and only on Candy Crush Friends, Soda and Jelly load up just fine.
  • [Deleted User]
    Ok @Bigdooker,

Just wait for @QueenMia tomorrow if she can help you and probably the Candy Crush team can handle that issue and fix it with optional update!

But please can you tell me what's your device name?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @Bigdooker, Thank you for posting back :+1: 

Did you get a chance to try the troubleshooters from my post above?  If not, can you please try those and let me know how it went?  

Also, can you post back your device details as well as the Storage memory you have?  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Bigdooker
    I did all of the android troubleshooting and it didn't fix anything, it can't be my device if the other games are working.
  • Bigdooker
    I posted my specs in an earlier post.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?