🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on Rachel and her Quest!

Comments

• DroneDome
    DroneDome Posts: 22 Kingster
    I'm really happy you guys like Rachel, her ability and the levels. That makes me, and the team, very very happy! We worked hard to really find something satisfying with her ability.

<3
  • kalanilehua
    kalanilehua Posts: 74 Level 3
    Excited to have added Rachel to my collected characters, but I wish there was an option to go back and play the first part of the challenge to get in more practice with her and her rainbow candy! 🌈

@MightyWolf: I would love to see a costume for Olivia too! 😉
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Hi @DroneDome .
    Since I noticed that you are level designer and since I'm still playing Rachel's event and I'm in level 6 of it now, I would like to share my opinion to you (and to your team, of course!)

First of all, I love the map on Rachel's event. It's colorful and a very unique one.
    Secondly, I love Rachel and her unique ability (it was a little hard to understand it first but now I realised how it works) .
    And third, my congrats to you (and to your team) for doing great job of creating such a unique event for the most of us (plus I hope and everyone else to enjoy this event soon) .

But, I have a small complain about this event:
    Some of Rachel's levels are a bit hard to be passed. Although I love those unique levels and I mastered her ability somehow, still they are hard. Many blockers everywhere plus the less moves that we have in every level. And as the result, without gold bars or boosters, that makes them very hard to be passed.

So, if you don't mind since it's my opinion of course, in the future events to have less blockers in every event level, more moves and also, try to reduce and the stickers (on the boosters) so we get easier and faster more boosters and pass those levels easily and enjoy the experience of this game more.

~That's what I have to say and for once again, my congrats for creating such a great event like this one.~

• dchamai
    dchamai Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi i cant see this event or any of the previous events while my friends all can and have before. Help me please
  • LisaMarie
    LisaMarie Posts: 37 Level 2
    Love Rachel!! She's a lot of fun, I hope I can get her permanently soon. I agree with what Sofia said above the levels are very difficult & I play CCF every day. 
    I'd like a costume for Olivia in the future too. You guys are doing a great job, BTW. I always look forward to what's coming next 😀
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Thanks @LisaMarie .
    I'm glad that you loved my opinion so much.
    I think that everyone else deserve to enjoy the game more and more so why not to share my opinion at all?
    This game is awesome and it can be better and better (or better to say sweeter than ever) .

Oh and I would like to see Olivia again in the future (cause I didn't get her) but it's ok really.
    She might appear in the future again, who knows...?
  • DBlake13
    DBlake13 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Sofia1992 said:
    Hi @DroneDome .
    Since I noticed that you are level designer and since I'm still playing Rachel's event and I'm in level 6 of it now, I would like to share my opinion to you (and to your team, of course!)

First of all, I love the map on Rachel's event. It's colorful and a very unique one.
    Secondly, I love Rachel and her unique ability (it was a little hard to understand it first but now I realised how it works) .
    And third, my congrats to you (and to your team) for doing great job of creating such a unique event for the most of us (plus I hope and everyone else to enjoy this event soon) .

But, I have a small complain about this event:
    Some of Rachel's levels are a bit hard to be passed. Although I love those unique levels and I mastered her ability somehow, still they are hard. Many blockers everywhere plus the less moves that we have in every level. And as the result, without gold bars or boosters, that makes them very hard to be passed.

So, if you don't mind since it's my opinion of course, in the future events to have less blockers in every event level, more moves and also, try to reduce and the stickers (on the boosters) so we get easier and faster more boosters and pass those levels easily and enjoy the experience of this game more.

~That's what I have to say and for once again, my congrats for creating such a great event like this one.~

I agree with this post. I’m stuck on level five and I’m not really feeling this character. Because this level and level four (which were pretty difficult for Rachel) because because of the maximum layers of ice and cupcakes, she needs color bombs and sprinkle bombs to really make her effective in my opinion. Like the bubblegum king, those types of levels expose her. A difficult character to play as. By far the best character for these type of events, it would be Olivia, IMO. I say that these levels to introduce a new character would probably turn off players in enjoying the character. And players do not want to waste boosters (which takes time to gain) to pass a level. I’m sorry, I know that king did a lot of work on Rachel and the event, but these concerns can make players wary of a next new character. Make them fairly challenging but not to the point where it is almost impossible.
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    I have many positive things to say about the challenge which I will include in another comment. I feel like the designers probably deserve a lot of praise while whomever came out with the release model is deserving of some criticism.

I got the Rachel challenge and was able to complete the 10 levels. I have yet to complete my 2nd part star chaser quest. Technically I don’t “have” Rachel yet, but considering that many of my fellow players are not even being given the opportunity to play the levels to earn her as a character, I would say I am one of the lucky ones. 

Nothing justifies a limited release of a character. Not when you consider that a character represents more than just a cute cartoon—it represents a power to use in levels. I have been left out of costumes. The game is still the same. I have been left out of events like the new quest challenges and rainbow road, and to my knowledge, the game is still the same. Costumes and events to gain boosters (like star chaser events), are added enhancements. While I feel it is still unfair and the reasoning given to us as players is misguided, I can somewhat accept that these “features” vary from player to player. Characters are not a “feature” in the same way. We should all be able to play our levels with the same powers—or at least we should certainly be given the opportunity to do so. 

I have Olivia (albeit after the most difficult road to get her) and the Bubblegum Troll (same story there). The events themselves were fun. I didn’t like that I had to work harder than some other players but I did it. I want to point out that now I use Olivia and the Bubblegum Troll all the time. I cannot imagine not having them in my arsenal. Everyone who “missed the Olivia event” has been told there would be “another chance” to get her for some time now. To my knowledge, that hasn’t happened yet. I would be really disadvantaged and honestly rather angry if that had happened to me. 

So I guess my feedback is that these events need to be available to everyone because they are so much more than just a one time event. They are a recurring part of the game. Missing out on the Rachel Challenge is missing out on getting to use her abilities in all the future levels. That is simply not fair play and not the kind of game I have come to expect from King. It takes away from my enjoyment to know that my fellow players aren’t playing the same game. 

My suggestion is to immediately come up with some sort of sticker program for Rachel or whatever comparable event. It would be great to see it for Olivia and the Bubblegum Troll too. 

Thank you for any consideration you can give this. I do love this game and the comraderie among my fellow players. 🍭
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    The map is beautiful, loves all the macaroons, but I have to be honest this is the toughest challenge by far 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?