🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on Rachel and her Quest!

Comments

• seximrtoffee
    seximrtoffee Posts: 14 Level 2
    @DroneDome @Elsa @Sofia1992
    I figured out what's going on!
    There's definitely a design flaw or glitch going on. I have been stuck in level 3, attempted it hundreds of times- there's no way I could not be able to have passed it by now. 
    How do I know there's a definite glitch? Either that, or a MAJOR design flaw OR Rachel is the worst Friend of all time and I wouldn't want her "abilities" for a dirty sock in my drawer. 
    Because: I have tried this level with "luck" on my side, we all know about this, when it rains color bombs and the other color bomb candies unexpectedly to your delight... I had three of them detonate! When I paired Rachel's rainbow block with the most powerful booster bomb, (this has happened MANY times) I just paid close attention to what happens... It only removes 3 candies next to it. That CAN'T be right. I wish i could take a video.  If someone knows how to do this, let me know. I'm convinced this not how king intended... The levels are so difficult because we're so excited to use the rainbow block we keep wasting our precious color bombs by mixing them.with her candy. 

Here's a tip: try ignoring Rachel's rainbow candies and working the level out with only the boosters you make yourself. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,599 Sweet Legend
    @seximrtoffee, where are you playing the game?  I think @firebombmarkus can help you with a video if you are on a mobile device.  If you play on a computer I use Screen-O-Cast to create videos.
  • Kajai
    Kajai Posts: 40 Level 2
    DroneDome said:
    Wow, great feedback everyone. I planned on giving everyone individual responses but all your thoughts outgrew my time being able to do so! :pleased:
    I just want you guys to know we've been reading all and will continue to do so throughout the thread. All feedback is great, we hear you on the difficulty on the levels. Some events might have harder levels and some might be easier. Maybe some of these levels were a bit hard though.... :dizzy:
    Just know that we always test our levels to be completable without using any boosters. When we test them we never use any boosters ourselves, some might be harder, some might be easier but it's all for the balance of challenge, relief and variation.

Please keep the feedback coming, all kinds of feedback is very appreciated! <3 
    When you test your levels without boosters do you limit yourself to only 5 lives and to only getting a new one every 30 minutes? Because if you have unlimited lives then even super hard levels can be beaten in a few hours for sure thanks to the random generator which sooner or later will let the candies fall in a fortunate way like getting a color bomb and a coloring candy next to each other at the beginning of a game. But when you are not lucky some levels might take 50, 100 and more tries. Annoying, but not much of a problem with unlimited lives. But when you can only play once or twice a day beating such a level without any boosters might take a week or more. At high levels you really need boosters if you don't want to get stuck all the time. At least you can get them relative often with the daily rewards, quests and rewards.
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Hm...That's sounds interesting @seximrtoffee .
    I will gonna follow your tip and give a try.
    Thank you for that really!
  • Kajai
    Kajai Posts: 40 Level 2
    edited October 2019

There's definitely a design flaw or glitch going on. I have been stuck in level 3, attempted it hundreds of times- there's no way I could not be able to have passed it by now. 
    How do I know there's a definite glitch? Either that, or a MAJOR design flaw OR Rachel is the worst Friend of all time and I wouldn't want her "abilities" for a dirty sock in my drawer. 
    Because: I have tried this level with "luck" on my side, we all know about this, when it rains color bombs and the other color bomb candies unexpectedly to your delight... I had three of them detonate! When I paired Rachel's rainbow block with the most powerful booster bomb, (this has happened MANY times) I just paid close attention to what happens... It only removes 3 candies next to it. That CAN'T be right. I wish i could take a video.  If someone knows how to do this, let me know. I'm convinced this not how king intended... The levels are so difficult because we're so excited to use the rainbow block we keep wasting our precious color bombs by mixing them.with her candy. 

Here's a tip: try ignoring Rachel's rainbow candies and working the level out with only the boosters you make yourself. 

Rachel's ability is a bit stupid. Let's say you have a color bomb (the brown one with colorful dots on it) and a rainbow candy from Rachel next to each other. If you combine both but in the direction of the way you combine them are candies behind blockers, then the rainbow candy will just remove one layer of blockers of the candies next to it. If the candies are totally free though with really nothing behind or above them, then the rainbow candy will turn those normal free candies into color bombs. It is the same for the other special candies like striped, wrapped and fish candies. The rainbow candy only does something useful with them, if in the direction you combine them are free candies.

So just to be sure, have you tried to combine them when the candies next to it were free?

• KandyJ
    KandyJ Posts: 4 Pro Player 👑
    Where do I go for level 1? 
  • KhatShiva
    KhatShiva Posts: 1 Newbie
    The Rachel levels are fun and the character is adorable but the levels are freaking impossible  there's  literally no way to get past level 3 I have been playing it for maybe 3 or 4 days and I'm usually not stuck on a level for more than a day or two because I play multiple times a day.  It's a little frustrating because she's a cute character,  her power up is great but if I don't spend a butt load on gold bars for added power  ups i won't be able to pass the levels and its just not worth it. ☹☹☹
  • Cw1310
    Cw1310 Posts: 115 Level 3
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey @Cw1310 - Have you completed the 10 levels of Rachel's map? If so, that means that you have completed the first part and you now have to collect 45 stars to unlock Rachel completely. Unfortunately, it is not possible to go back to the Macaroons levels. 

Let us know! 
  • DroneDome
    DroneDome Posts: 22 Kingster

Hey! Yeah, a video would be super great if you could send/post one. I'm not on the Friends team anymore but I can forward it to the right people.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?