๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Why don't I get a chance to earn Rachel?!

Options
Veertje
Veertje Posts: 4 Newbie
Excuse me candycrush, I have a question. Sorry if my English sucks but I'm from Holland so my sentences will be a bit awkward. I don't have a quest to earn the Rachel character. I don't know why that is, maybe you can explain it to me? Just the same when the Bubblegum troll came out. My girlfriend got the quest and I didn't ๐Ÿ˜ข
I'm playing for over a year now and am at level 1300.
The game is fully updated...
My user ID is 1159641800
Please help me out ๐Ÿ˜”

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer โœ“
    Options
    Hi there @Veertje and welcome to the Community :waving:

I am sorry to hear you are not part of the events. You can read why that's the case in my previous reply,ย here. I really understand that this is not great and that you feel left out. But don't worry, this is just a matter of time until the event shows up for youย ;)ย Our Studio will do its best to bring the event for those who did not get to play. You're not going to remain left out.

I hope that helps understand for now - Have a sweet day๐Ÿ’

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer โœ“
    Options
    Hi there @Veertje and welcome to the Community :waving:

I am sorry to hear you are not part of the events. You can read why that's the case in my previous reply,ย here. I really understand that this is not great and that you feel left out. But don't worry, this is just a matter of time until the event shows up for youย ;)ย Our Studio will do its best to bring the event for those who did not get to play. You're not going to remain left out.

I hope that helps understand for now - Have a sweet day๐Ÿ’
  • Veertje
    Veertje Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks for your reply and explanation QueenMia ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?