The BubbleGum Troll is back again! Give us your feedback here!

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,854 Community Manager
edited November 12 in News & General Discussions
 No account yet? Register here in just 2 seconds!

🌟 🍭🌟

Hello Friends Crew! 

You were many to ask for it and we listen!: Our King Chewie is back to spread some sticky pinky gum in the Candy Crush Friends World! 

Our amazing Candy Friends Studio has worked hard to deliver another exceptional Quest. They all put so much passion in it and it shows :heart: 

If you are amongst the lucky players who managed to add him to their friends collection last time, you'll still be able to play the event, help others and get some sweet rewards for yourself 🎉

Please let us know what you think about the special Quest and King Chewy and don't be afraid to give us plenty of details - That would mean a lot to us and help us make the game sweeter than ever 🍒

If you want more info about the Bubble Gum Troll event, check here.

Welcome to the King Community!
No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

👉CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
Prev13456789

Comments

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 4,046 Game Expert
    edited October 14
    yes i got it @QueenMia , thanks, will play
    and first reward

• Simon888Simon888 Posts: 236 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 14
    @QueenMia ; That is so cool that you have given players another opportunity to collect this character. I already have him but still cool to get more rewards. Hope you do same for Olivia :awesome: 

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken - Oscar Wilde 

• chandan28chandan28 Posts: 4
    I can't got this event pls help Queenmia
  • ellectraellectra Posts: 13
    It's fun to have it back, but I can't play new levels until they are released on Wednesday. Is that also why I am not getting the team rewards? We are past the first one but i never got the prize. 
  • neuman1812neuman1812 Posts: 8
    Yet another event I didn't get, but my wife did.

Tell me.  What is the requirements for getting events?  Is it phone hardware?  Number of times played?  Score?  Gender of player?   Length of time played?

• smnething18smnething18 Posts: 5
    Yep another event I dont get!! Really not wanting to play anymore. Very disappointing 

• Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    @QueenMia ...I have a huge trouble so please help me.
    Today (actually this afternoon) , Bubblegum Troll's event appeared in my phone (I updated it from Google Play)and I've got my first 20 Bubblegum Troll stickers along with 500 points with my friends plus I completed Bubblegum Troll's first level and got the first chest along with the prizes too.

BUT...tonight, the game wanted another update so I updated it (I updated it from Google Play again)and now I lost completely the event along with the 20 stickers and the 500 points and Bubblegum Troll doesn't appear in my scrapbook too.

Please, I beg you and the superstars team (@Foley1362 , @mysticalmysty , @PummyRaj  or @[email protected]) to fix this problem very please!

My user ID is 10744198427 .
    Please fix the problem and tell me what exactly happened!
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 1,843 Game Expert
    It's great to see the Troll Quest again. Even if you have already got the BBT from last time, it is still a great event for getting free boosters. Similar to other players who have maxed out the levels, I can only play one Bubblegum round until Wednesday. Luckily I have a fairly active team this time that carried me through the first award threshold within a day. Sweet!

@ellectra The Team award is based on collective team score. The first level award is given at 800, 2nd one at 2000, so on and so forth. The team roster is randomly selected. How fast you get the team award is dependent on how active your team members are in playing the troll quest.
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 8,276 Superstar
    Hi @Sofia1992 - so sorry you’ve had this issue. Try clearing your cache and cookies and powering off your device for at least 30 seconds to try and resync it. 

You can find out more about our Superstars here

VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends here  🙏🏻

🍩🔥 A heart filled with love ❤️ 
    is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison 🔥🍩
    Thanks for the quick reply @Foley1362 but how I will gonna clean the cache and cookies?
    I have Android in my phone.
  • MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,323 Legend
    edited October 14

Finally... 💟💞

@QueenMia

Give a feedback for special challenges of Candy Crush Friends Saga! 👉 Here
  • ellectraellectra Posts: 13
    @flew66 yes, i understand that. But my team got to 800 points and i never got the award. I opened the area where the points are listed and the award just kind of vanished - as in it was achieved and then just moved to the next point goal without anything happening.
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 8,276 Superstar
    Hi @Sofia1992 - here is the quick recap area for trouble with Android.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177464/is-my-android-device-compatible-with-the-game#latest

Basically you want to delete browsing history on your phone via the web (usually in settings) and then power your device off and back in. Hope that helps 💪🏻 

You can find out more about our Superstars here

VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends here  🙏🏻

🍩🔥 A heart filled with love ❤️ 
    is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison 🔥🍩
    I tried it @Foley1362 but unfortunately, it didn't work.
    Any other solution?
    Still, event didn't appear in my phone plus i tried to clean and Google Play's and CCFS cache too.
    Plus Google Play shows CCFS last update which was October 7.
  • AnnieXAnnieX Posts: 21 ✭✭
    The event arrived earlier today and I completed the first level. I came back to the game a few hours later and the event had disappeared! You'd been adding new players and removing others from my section in the interim, so I assume the event was lost in this updating. Can I please have the event back? My ID is 10829175484 - Windows 10/PC.