πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Why cant i purchase gold bars right now?

Options
jaishon12
jaishon12 Posts: 9 Level 2
For the past few days its only shown a loading wheel and every time i click on it it tells me oops theres been a problem

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @jaishon12 - welcome to our friendly community. Have you recently updated your payment info within FB or your profile? Sometimes when a card expires it can affect the stored purchase Info elsewhere.
  • jaishon12
    jaishon12 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options
    Hello @jaishon12 I wish you welcome as well to our beloved Community! :chuffed:

I also wanted to add that sometimes if you have a bad internet connection the game won't allow you to make purchases (the wheel spins indefinitely on the gold bars) . Therefore, I recommend to ensure you have a good internet connection prior to attempting any purchases πŸ€”

However, if you determine your internet connection isn't the issue, though, we may also need to know which method you normally use to make purchases. This is because as @Foley1362 said they may need to be reviewed & updated with current info in order to function properly ;)

Please let us know if you require more assistance and we will do our best to help! :3
  • jaimek213
    jaimek213 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I'm having trouble with making purchases as well. Account and card info was current and all of a sudden, my payment method does not work. I get the "something went wrong" message.
  • jaimek213
    jaimek213 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    My internet connection is not a problem either. I have also checked with my Google acct and play store settings. Nothing is working.Β 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?