❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Q&A Time - Ask your questions to the Candy Crush Friends Team!

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,219 Community Manager
edited October 17 in News & General Discussions
No account yet? Register here in just 2 seconds!

🌟 🍭🌟

Hi everyone,

Ever wondered what it is like to be part of the Candy Crush Game Studio or how the magic happens behind the scenes?

Do you want to know what our talented Kingsters do on a daily basis? How they come up with new features? How levels are created? How they give life to our amazing characters? What’s life at the King office like?

Well, today is the day you can ask our sweet Game Studio anything! 

Important:

• You have until the 23rd of October to post your questions below. Then I will close this thread and pass all your questions to the Team for them to answer. Replies will be published on the Forum on the 6th of November.
  • We will try to answer everything, but please note that this will depend on the nature of questions – we cannot share all our secrets 😉 We appreciate your understanding!
  • Lastly, please do not post customer support or bug related questions in this thread – those usually require a thorough personal investigation and belong in support here.

Welcome to the King Community!
No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
Prev1

Comments

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 3,153 Game Expert
    I have been dying to know this--
    Who does the voice work for the characters? How do you decide what sounds/phrases each character will make? Do you have the voice actor follow a script or do you ask the actor to make some creative decisions? 

Thank you! I play with my sound on as much as possible. I really appreciate the thought and work the team puts into this feature. 👏👏👏🤗

🍫 Find out about Game Experts here 🍭

❄️🎄Happy Holidays from Candy Crush
    Friends! Win Gold bars - 
    Here 🎄❄️

No matter what the list says, I did my best to be whaley good this year...🐳 
  • Ahmed_mansourAhmed_mansour Posts: 17 ✭✭
    First I want to say that this game is wonderful & i love it , but i want to ask for lives 
    Could you make it as a list or not ??
    That'll make us take five lives only in time 
  • heatherbennheatherbenn Posts: 14 ✭✭
    I want to know why some people get the challenges and some don’t like build a bot space dash etc I play all candy crush games and absolutely love them but it’s not right everyone should get the same thing
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 9,308 Superstar
    Hello, Friends team 🤗 I want to know how do you come up with ideas of new characters. I know that most of them are a part of the Candy Town universe. Are there maybe any plans for a brand new character we never saw before?
  • amysandallamysandall Posts: 16
    I was playing the bubblegum troll event I had 696 points and all of a sudden it disappeared this morning and I can't get it back I tried everything that you guys say to do please put it back sincerely Amy sandall
  • candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 633 Game Expert
    Hi @QueenMia! Just one question: how did you come up with the powers for all the characters? Will there be a temporary power for one character i.e double delish fish?
    A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

Find more about the Game Experts here
    All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! 😉
    • Vote for more fragments for Characters/Costumes in Candy Friends here
    • Vote for a “Win Moves” option for when a Bomb explodes here
    • Vote for a Gold Bar wheel here
  • BQN537BQN537 Posts: 2,018 Legend
    Hi 👋 
    I really love the game and all the characters but why do some people get free boosters at the start of the games and watch video for 4 extra moves and others don’t bit frustrating I think 🤔.
     Thanks 🐊🐨

“Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.”                
    Helen Keller                             
    🦋

Newbies, this is for you! (Part One)
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-      friends-saga/discussion/258891/newbies-this-message-is-for-you

Newbies, this is for you! (Part Two)
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/265599/newbies-this-message-is-for-you-part-two

• sawasdeesawasdee Posts: 1
    Bubblegum troll event is missing again help me please
  • mfrazier0806mfrazier0806 Posts: 1
    I lost it too...and am not getting my rewards for passing levels. :(

• Diane_Smith-2Diane_Smith-2 Posts: 56 ✭✭✭
    I Luv the games and have fun playing them. The imagination of the creators is never ending. My question to you all is- Why do updates interfere with the
    game so often?  This time I lost my  bubble gum troll  trail. It just went poof. Can anything be done to get it back?
  • ahmet22ahmet22 Posts: 2
    edited October 18
    Yorumunuzu yazın Sadece Can göndermek yerine mesaj da gönderebilseydik keşke.King de hiç tanïmadïğımız insanlarla mesajlaşmak ve iletişim kurmak  ne iyi olurdu.

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,219 Community Manager
    edited October 18
    HI guys,

Great questions! Keep them coming 😉 

@Diane_Smith-2, that's because the game constantly needs to be updated with new features. The Studio will tell you better but that's why there can be bugs sometimes. Regarding the BubbleGum Troll, they're actively working on bringing him back to the game. You can follow the updates on this here - I'll update once it's fixed.

@ahmet22, welcome to the Community! I am sorry but we only speak English so everyone can understand and be understood. Therefore, I'd like to ask you to re-post your question in English, please.

@Ahmed_mansour - I am not sure I understand your question exactly. Could you please explain what you mean so we're sure to get it right?

Thanks everyone and have the sweetest day🍒

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,428 Legend

I have really amazing questions for you... <3

Hi @QueenMia,

Thank you very much for make a Q&A into this community! <3

So I have tested the game from the beginning, exactly on March 2017... and it's really great game to be honest until it gets more sweeter now! The game design is changed a lot and I love it! <3

So I have not only one but many questions I want to see answers for it! <3:love:

1) - When is the development of the game starts?

2) - How the developers are starts working on the game?

3) - How the game looks like on the beginning of the development before the game gets soft launched? (Game design, UI/UX, Characters designs, Gameplay...)

4) - How many times are the game design changed?

5) - And what programs are using for making this sweeter game?

Thank you very much for a amazing hard work, you are truly a best team! 🎊🎉

I LOVE YOU CANDY CRUSH TEAM!! <3

How is your favorite character? ❤
    Find out here for change to win 30 gold bars!

It's going to be Friend-tastic ❄⛄🎄
    Check out more here!
  • uyulalahuyulalah Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Hi Team! 

1) Do you get insanely urge to eat candies and sweets after playing for hours? =) I do >.<

2) Can you please design a good and effective way to navigate to past levels? Please? :D 

3) I just got the bubblegum troll... O.o is he farting when he helps or am I the one with the dirty mind? >.<

4) Don't you think that the brown candy with colorful bit looks like the EVERLASTING GOBSTOPPER of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory?? I recently began playing this game, and I don't know the name of everything so I came up with something to remember some. For me that's the infinity candy! ;) The other one "with the color swirling inside" looks like a cinnamon candy we used to have as kid, so I named it a "cinnamon candy ball".   

5) Besides designing the game, of course.. DO YOU PLAY IT? Which level are you onl!? ........ O.O OMG!!! Is THAT how you know to recommend the friend to use?? People.. It works sometimes, but often it's pure luck ¬.¬  

6) What are the figurines from other game boards that live in Candy Land? I'm always waiting to see them, haven't spot a single one. :(

• Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    Hey @QueenMia.
    First of all, thanks a lot for fixing BubbleGum Troll's event in my phone.
    The event appeared in my phone so I can play it again, thank you.

Now let's start with my questions too.
    First of all, since this November (in November 11 actually) , the Candy Crush Soda Saga celebrates the 5 years from its launch , I was wondering if Kimmy who is Tiffi's older sister will appear in Candy Crush Friends Saga too?

Secondly, from where did you inspire the characters and their backstories in CCFS?

And third and final question...
    Who exactly created these amazing maps and backgrounds in CCFS?
    I would like to congratulate him for doing amazing job with those 3D graphics and all in this game.

That's all and have a nice day!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard