Corydien
Corydien Posts: 4 Newbie
I didn't get the rewards for it. 

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi there and welcome to the Community :waving:

I have checked your game and I can confirm that you have received the reward for feeding the Yeti. However, there was a delay which explains that you did not receive it right after you've completed the quest. Indeed, the rewards were added about 30 minutes after when you were not expecting it. 

The best is to clear cache and cookies regularly and make sure you update the game to avoid that kind of issue. We will have a look on our end to see if there is something we can do about it. 

Please let us know if you have any questions or doubts! In the meantime, I invite you to join our fun area right here - There's plenty of fun contest in which you can win extra Gold. Don't miss out! 

Good luck and see you around the Community 🌟
    Stay sweet 🍒

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,356 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Hello @Corydien Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue with Yeti in your game!!  Except for the rewards, is your game working fine?  

I will inform about this to our Friends Community Manager, but they will need your game user ID number to look into the issue.  Please follow This LINK to find your game ID

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Corydien
    Dear PummyRaj, 
    thanks for your kind message.
    This is my ID

Thanks a lot 
  • sskeen90
    sskeen90 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Last night I fed yeti and instead of showing my rewards it pushed me back to the levels. how do I go about reporting this? 
  • Aimzf1
    Aimzf1 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Every time I feed yeti, the game stops and I never get to claim reward.This is the 3rd day in a row it has done this . 
  • PummyRaj
    edited October 2019
    Hello @Aimzf1 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue with Yeti in your game!!  Except for the rewards from Yeti, how are all other aspects of your game?  It could be a new glitch that might have popped up this week as yours is 3rd complaint I am seeing today!! 

Can you please tell me what do you mean by "game stops"?  You cannot play anymore OR are you reverted to play the levels or to home screen?  A bit more explanation will help for the team to understand the issue even better :+1:   

I will inform about this to our Friends Community Manager, but they will need your game user ID number to look into the issue.  Please follow This LINK to find your game ID!

Can you please post (1) device you are using, (2) version you have, and (3) your game ID? 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back.  

• PummyRaj
    edited October 2019
    Hello @sskeen90 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game with Yeti rewards!!  You have come to the right place to report about it :+1: 

Can you please post these details (1) Device you are using to play the game; (2) The version you currently have (3) and your game user ID number Please follow This LINK to find your game ID

Once you provide all these details, I can escalate about this issue to our Friends Community Manager to look into it!  

• PummyRaj
    Hello again @Corydien Hope you are having a nice day/evening! 

Looks like few other players are also experiencing this glitch which might have started with you!!  Thank you for providing your game user ID number above :+1:  

Can you also provide (1) Device you are using and (2) Version you have now? 

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great day/evening!
  • sskeen90
    sskeen90 Posts: 5 Level 2
    I am using a Samsung galaxy s8 
    user Id is 10801444144
    and I believe the version is candy crush saga. 

• Corydien
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello again @Corydien Hope you are having a nice day/evening! 

Looks like few other players are also experiencing this glitch which might have started with you!!  Thank you for providing your game user ID number above :+1:  

Can you also provide (1) Device you are using and (2) Version you have now? 

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great day/evening!
    Dear PummyRaj:
    the Device is: Samsung Galaxy Note 9
    Version: I'm sorry I'm able to find the Version :-(
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @Corydien @sskeen90 and @Aimzf1

I have a tiny update with regards to the issue with "Feeding Yeti" --->  Our Community Manager is looking into it and will get back to us once they know further details about it!  

@Aimzf1 Can you please post (1) Device you are using; (2) your game ID number and (3) version of the game you currently have

@Corydien and @sskeen90 You should be able to find the version number from the Google Play Store App --> where we can search for other Apps and App updates.  Once you select the Friends game, do not press on "Play", but scroll down till you see "About the Game" or something like that!  The version should be displayed under Game Info with numbers like 1.23.4 (just an example)!  

Please let me know if you need further assistance with anything else!

Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?