🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I restarted my phone and it brought me back to level 1.

kposey0810
kposey0810 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited October 2019 in Support
i restarted my phone and it brought me back to level 1.  

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @kposey0810 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)  

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Please follow this link to restore your level progress  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177600/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back#latest 

1) If you have already saved your game before through Facebook or Kingdom account, follow the suggestions in "Problems with retrieving Saved game";

2) If you have not saved your game till now, follow the steps in the section part "Didn't save the game, is it too late"!  With this step, the "Player Support Team" will be able to retrieve your game progress.  
    But, please note that they can restore all those levels with only 2 stars, but cannot give the highest scores that you have previously achieved in the levels! 

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please post back and let us know how it went and also if you need further assistance. 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1:  

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?