🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Candy Crush Friends - Pet Rescue

Options
grandma1120
grandma1120 Posts: 2 Newbie
Was having trouble with my phone? 
My grandson deleted both games and I was at level 2271 in Pet Rescue and Candy Crush was at 900 something

Is there anyway to get these back on my mobile device.   Been playing Pet Resuce a long time 

Thank you 
Chris 

Answers

• grandma1120
    grandma1120 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I played pet rescue on the computer and mobile - played candy crush friends only on mobile   Chris 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,189 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hello @grandma1120 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your game progress in both your games!!  Just wondering... did you save the game when you were playing before your grandson deleted the Apps?  

Please go to this link to Restore your Level progress in both of the games ---> https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177600/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back#latest

1) If you have already saved your game before through Facebook or Kingdom account, follow the suggestions in "Problems with retrieving Saved game";

2) If you have not saved your game till now, follow the steps in the section part "Didn't save the game, is it too late"!  With this step, the "Player Support Team" will be able to retrieve your game progress.  But, please note that they can restore all those levels with only 2 stars, but cannot give the highest scores that you have previously achieved in the levels! 

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please post back and let us know how it went and also if you need further assistance. IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great weekend ahead!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?