🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Every time I play candy crush friends

Options
mariarez
mariarez Posts: 1 Newbie
Every time I play the game and when it's time for me to feed the yeti and I done and I click to prize button it close the app out and I dont get my prize it's done this 5 times already 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,189 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @mariarez Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game that Yeti is not giving you the rewards you deserve!!  This is a known issue and Community Manager and the team are aware about this issue. 

This is the main link about the same issue where other players are also have complained along with their details
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/268354/feed-yeti-crashed-after-feeding-the-cookies/p1

Please go to above link and post (1) Device you are using (2) Version you have and (3) your game ID with the help of this LINK 

This thread will be closed now as I am redirecting you to the main thread.  You will have to press on "Type your Comment" box located at the bottom of the screen of that thread.  

Hope everything works out and you will receive rewards from Yeti again!  

Have a great weekend ahead!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?