🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The recent 10 day promotion that gave us periodic rewards disappeared. I won but didn’t get credit

Options
dougr
dougr Posts: 1 Newbie
I got all the rewards along the way but the grand prize..which I won, dissapeared and I didn’t get the rewards. This is for candy crush friends. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @dougr Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am so sorry to hear that you could not receive the grand prize from the Bubble Gum Troll event!!  By any chance, did you take a screenshot after completing the event -- the end score of yours & your teams points!! 

If you do have the pictures, please post here by tapping on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar, and select "Choose Files" to upload the picture from your device.

Also, please post your game game user ID number with the help of  This LINK   

To post back, you will have to tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  (the "Attach Image" icon will appear once you start typing your reply)! 

Hope everything works out and you will be able to receive your grand prize from the event!! 

Have a great rest of the day/evening!    

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?