🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lost my daily progression

kimberlyb35
kimberlyb35 Posts: 4 Newbie
I was on day 36 yesterday when I signed in I log in today I at on day 1 why is that I need my days back please.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @kimberlyb35
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Friends Saga forum.🤗

Daily calendar data is stored in device memory. So, Game log out, uninstall, or app crushing can damage these data.😂
    If you do not log in from midnight to midnight in your local time zone, your counter will restart. But don’t worry! You will always receive tasty rewards to enjoy😉
  • Sue_RuscombeP
    Sue_RuscombeP Posts: 7 Level 2
    I played yesterday, returned to the game today and am back to day 1. Why? This is not the first time - always seems to happen when I'm up to at least 80 consecutive days. I also seem to have lost all of my gold bars months ago, despite not using them.
    Am disabled and consequently housebound, so spend most of each day playing games on my tablet. It's extremely frustrating.
    Please, can you help?
    Many thanks. x
  • kimberlyb35
    kimberlyb35 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Something here I was on day 36 and yesterday back to day one this is the third time this has happened to me and I am getting tired and I am about to stop playing 😡
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @kimberlyb35
    Daily Reward may be reset at any time, but your rewards will not change.Sorry, it will not be possible for us to reset your days.😔
  • chezbolt
    chezbolt Posts: 1 Newbie
    Also happened to me. Is not the first time either and I was using to track how many days since an event occurred in my life. Very unfair as I was on day 110 and revert back to day one today. The excuse that I have seen about updates or whatever is not acceptable. Even login with fb but that doesn’t even help daily rewards progress. As I said not first time this has happened and definitely not impressed

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?