🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Change profile picture

Options
justinmark
justinmark Posts: 10 Level 2
How do I revert back to the default profile picture in-game? I mean, the game avatars other than my personal profile picture. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @justinmark
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Friends Saga forum.🤗

If you are playing any other King's game, you can set the picture there as avatar , the avatar will also be updated in this game. You can set a custom avatar in your game through a browser on a computer.
    Open browser > King.com > Setting > Set Avatar.
    Open Google Chrome from your mobile device > Click browser setting > Select Desktop site.
    Open this Setting and you can change your avatar from here.
    If you do not find the desktop site by clicking the link, you can open Google Chrome by clicking chrome icon. Open browser setting > Desktop site > Search ''King.com'' > Account Setting > Change Avatar.
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,102 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @justinmark Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Just would like to make sure that you would like to change your picture in your game but not on the Community, right? 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • justinmark
    Options
    I'd like to change my profile picture in-game, not in the King Community.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    I'd like to change my profile picture in-game, not in the King Community.
    Sorry, you cannot change the avatar through the Friends game app. You need to do this from the King.com site through a computer.
    Open google chrome > Click King.com.> Play now > Log in > Setting

Pick and save your favorite photo. Let me know..

• justinmark
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Thank you for your help! It worked. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?