🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lost all my levels

Cleopoddy
Cleopoddy Posts: 1 Newbie
Game was being glitchy so restarted my phone & went from level 300 & something back to level 1?????

Answers

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Did you try logging back in with your email and password? 

Example it will say Play and under it will say played before if so click on played before and log in with your email, i hope this helps. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,394 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Cleopoddy Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that!  But, did you make sure that you have "logged into the game"?  If you have not logged in, then also, we are thrown to level # 1.  It happened few times for me in last couple of days! 
    Also, make sure that you "Accept" the terms if you see that pop-up window!  If you do not, then too we are thrown to level # 1!! 

If none of these are the cases and you just lost your level progress, please follow this link to restore your levels  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177600/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back#latest 

** IF you need further assistance, please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Hope everything works out and you will be able to enjoy your game again :+1: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?