🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I recently got a new I phone and was able to transfer my candy crush over to it. Now that I phone qI

Options
sniktaw
sniktaw Posts: 3 Newbie
How to I transfer over candy crush from 1 I phn to another

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello @sniktaw Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community!

Congratulations on your new phone =)  Hope you have created an account either with Facebook or Kingdom account and saved your progress!  

Now, you just download the game into your new device and log-in to your account.... and you are good to play on your new device :+1: 

But one heads-up...  Your Gold Bars and Level progress will be transferred, but all the boosters you have earned till now and Lives you have received from your friends will not be transferred to your new device.  They all still be available on your old phone, so use them up and move on to your new phone!  

If you have purchased any of those boosters with real money, you can contact the "Player Support Team" and request them to transfer to your new device =) 

** IF you have further questions, please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

P.S: I found this Useful Link for detailed instructions I have mentioned above =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?