🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Cannot purchase bars....I get “oops”

Options
AshRegister
AshRegister Posts: 7 Level 2
Hi,

When I try to purchase bars I get a clunk sound and message “oops something went wrong”.  I just updated my password - it didn’t help.  When I go to app store to re-download I can’t - I just get ‘open’ option.  

I am on overseas holiday and signing in using wifi.  Not sure if that’s the reason?

Thanks,

Ash

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,705 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @AshRegister Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Any of the King games can be played off-line but not for the purchases.  So, in my experience, whenever we see such message as "Oops something went wrong" -- it means that there is a weak internet connection that is not strong enough to make any purchases!!  

Since you are overseas, you will not have the facility of "Data connection"?  Isn't it?  So, yes!  Weak WiFi is the reason for you to not able to make any purchases!!  

Please post back if you have any further questions.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!   
  • michelle1979
    michelle1979 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I don't understand what i need to do. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,705 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @michelle1979 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

How can I help you?  Is there any issue in any of your games?  

Please post back tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below (just like you did before)!
  • michelle1979
    michelle1979 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I just don't understand what this is. An how do i get gold bars

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?