🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why doont boosters transfer when i got a new phone

Options
ItsRisBitch
ItsRisBitch Posts: 1 Newbie
The extra powers and boosters i gain as rewards or gifts are at the play screen during levels but i got a new phone and im signed into my account. My levels transfered but not my boosters

Answers

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @ItsRisBitch welcome to community boosters do not transfer to different devices.  Sorry for any inconvenience. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    The extra powers and boosters i gain as rewards or gifts are at the play screen during levels but i got a new phone and im signed into my account. My levels transfered but not my boosters
    Hello! A Warm Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  But unfortunately, loosing our stocked up boosters is the side-effect when we reinstall the game App!  This is the same and happens in all King games!

The reason for this is, all our boosters are stored in the local memory of our device, but the Level Progress and Gold Bars are stored to the Game.  And hence, when we change the device, we loose our boosters. 

But, these boosters will still be intact on your old device, if you have not deleted the game yet!  You can still play the game on your old device and use them up :+1: 

Hope this made sense and clarified!  If you need further assistance, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?