🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How can I get back my previously saved level

Options
adez
adez Posts: 3 Newbie
Hello I have an issue, as my progress was supposed to be saved on my profile only to get my phone fixed and restarted I noticed it has gone back to level one when I am on a higher level 🤧😭 please help 

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @adez Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your level progress in your game!!  Just wondering... is your game saved to your profile or not!!  I was not clear on that part!!! 

But either way, no need to worry at all as the King Player Support Team can help you to get your level progress back :+1:  
    Simply follow this link https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247838/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved#latest

1) If you have already saved your game before through Facebook or Kingdom account, follow the suggestions in "Problems with retrieving Saved game";

2) If you have not saved your game till now, follow the steps in the section part "Didn't save the game, is it too late"!  With this step, the "Player Support Team" will be able to retrieve your game progress.  Please note that they can restore all those levels with only 2 stars, but cannot give the highest scores that you have previously achieved in the levels! Hope this made sense and clarifies! 

Please post back and let us know how it went and also if you need further assistance. IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Answers

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Options
    @adez did you have your account linked to facebook or a king account.  If so you should be able to get back to your level.  If not the previous levels were not saved.  A community manager such as @QueenMia may be able to help you.  Did you notice what your King ID was that would also be helpful in returning to your prior levels  
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @adez Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your level progress in your game!!  Just wondering... is your game saved to your profile or not!!  I was not clear on that part!!! 

But either way, no need to worry at all as the King Player Support Team can help you to get your level progress back :+1:  
    Simply follow this link https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247838/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved#latest

1) If you have already saved your game before through Facebook or Kingdom account, follow the suggestions in "Problems with retrieving Saved game";

2) If you have not saved your game till now, follow the steps in the section part "Didn't save the game, is it too late"!  With this step, the "Player Support Team" will be able to retrieve your game progress.  Please note that they can restore all those levels with only 2 stars, but cannot give the highest scores that you have previously achieved in the levels! Hope this made sense and clarifies! 

Please post back and let us know how it went and also if you need further assistance. IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • adez
    adez Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hello  @PummyRaj I couldn't find the suggestion you gave Problems with Retrieving my game and @Acv yes I saved my progress on Facebook , but on reinstalling the game app after I Login my FB account till still started from stage 1😥😭
  • PummyRaj
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello @adez Very Sorry if my answer has confused you :o  Please do not worry as we are here to help you :+1: 

Since you have saved your game before, I am copy and pasting only the part that you need.......  
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problems with retrieving your saved game? 

Now you might come across issues with retrieving your saved levels. Either on a new device or on your current one. As there are different device types, there are different tips and tricks to get you back on track.

Select this option if you are playing on an Android device 

Select this option if you are playing on an Apple device 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does this makes sense now?  To get to the tips, you will have to click on that Green "this" part =) 

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance :+1:   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?