🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Sobeida Acevedo

Options
sobeida123
sobeida123 Posts: 14 Level 2
What happened? I can’t no longer exit the game to get better used of my busters know it makes me loose a life and buster, not happy with this change, don’t feel like playing anymore!!!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @sobeida123 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear about the issue!!  By any chance, are you talking about Candy Crush game?  

If so, the feature we were having till now was kind of a glitch and which is fixed now, hence the commotion!!  Please check this link created by the Candy Crush Saga Community Manager... please head there and post your comment.
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/271961/heads-up-game-issue-with-lives-is-going-to-be-fixed/p1

I will close this thread now, so that we can keep all comments and complaints in a single place! 

** Please click on above link and tap on "Type your Comment" box located at the bottom of the page and write your comment. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?