🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Boost takes only move on Calender Event.

coledjow
coledjow Posts: 1 Newbie
On the calender event my boost takes away the only possible move without having even started.
My in game name is Colin Jowett and I am playing on android. Not sure of the version but it's the latest one.

Answers

• Nikkilarocks
    Nikkilarocks Posts: 3 Newbie
    The same thing happened to me!!! I literally started crying 😢 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,390 Candy Moderator
    Hello and Welcome to our friendly King Community @coledjow and @Nikkilarocks

It was an issue that popped up this morning!  But, it was already reported and the Studio team is working on a fix for it :+1: 

Below, I am posting the details that the King team needs to check into the issue....
    (1) Your game user ID number -- This link will help you find it -- "Find My ID"
    (2) Device you are using to play the game;
    (3) What version do you have;

And this is the thread you have to post those above details --->  "Holiday Event Issue"  

** Once clicking on the link, scroll down till you see an empty comment box, which says "Type your Comment", and write your details there.  

This discussion thread will be closed now, as we would like to keep all the comments about the issue in a single place.  

NOTE:
    1) 
    The team needs your ID number only but not the user name;
    2) To open the Links, you will have to click on the Green Fonts, above;
    3) If you have any other questions, you can post in in "Holiday Event Issue" thread itself :+1: 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?