🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly Queen event disappeared

Options
Adunlop88
Adunlop88 Posts: 5 Level 2
Hello my jelly Queen event is no longer available. Showed up for 1 day and showed 24 days remaining and has not been available since

Game Id : 1410513154 

Answers

• Adunlop88
    Adunlop88 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
  • tamaralea
    tamaralea Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I have also lost my Jelly Queen icon. I was on level 7 and now it has disappeared. 

Any help please. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,611 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @Adunlop88, and @tamaralea, Hearty Welcome to both of you to our friendly King Community :) 

Hi @Adunlop88, I am very happy to hear that the event is back in your game :+1: 

@tamaralea, I am sorry to hear that the event disappeared in your game!!  Please try this basic trouble-shooting step and see if the event comes back into your game.... 
    Force close the App --->  Disconnect the Internet --->  Clear Cookies / cache --->  Turn off your device and restart after 2-3 minutes --->  Connect to Internet --->  Log back into game and see if the event appears back!  

If not, then please post your comment in this thread here "Jelly Queen Event Disappeared"

This thread will be closed now as I am redirecting you to the main thread!  Please click on the link above (Green Fonts), and post your comment there :+1:

Hope everything works fine and the event comes back into your game =) 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?