Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
how do you redeem your Google points cuz every time I purchase I says I earned this are not many and I are not many but I don't even know how to use them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Fibelle55 Hearty Welcome to this lovely King Community 🤗
Did you make purchases for King games or something else?
Since you have question about "Google Points" -- this would be the link for you to go to and contact / inquire ---> All About Google Points (you have to click on these Green fonts to go to the link 👈️)
This King Community talks / helps with issues pertaining to King games only.
Thank you for understanding! If you have question / need assistance with regards to King games, please feel free to post back by typing in the comment box given below.
Have a great rest of the day and wonderful week ahead.
What are they or how did you find them?