🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Poll: Vote for your best Candy Crush Friends icon! 🎮🕹🥰

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
edited July 2020 in Discussions

(I Know that this is unimportant thing to you but this is just a fun poll because i just want to see what's your favorite game icon...)

New to the Community? Sign up right here in only 2 seconds! 🍭🍭🍭

Hello Crushers... 🤗

I just found some app icons when i search Candy Crush Friends on Facebook and the icons just appeared on 2018 - 2019... 🥰

What is Candy Crush Friends App Icon? 🤔

Making a good looking and memorable app icon is important to the success of your app. It is the first thing that a user will see and continue to see every time they utilize your app or your game. Let's face it. When you're searching for a new app in the Apple Store or the Google Play Store you're going to ignore the app icons that look ugly or just don't look professional. An app icon is the visual identity of your product. If you're creating a game you may want to use the character in your game as part of your app icon or something that's relevant within the game, and it has to feel like the game... 😉😊

Of course King always made a beautiful App icons for all there games... on the King game icon it shows a game character or some items that was from that game and a King logo on the bottom right corner and a beautiful blue background that makes the icon a lot pretty... 🥰

Here's what CCFS icons i found on Facebook...

Icon N°1 -

Icon N°2 -

Icon N°3 -

Icon N°4 -

Icon N°5 -

Icon N°6 - (this is just the original icon that was appeared when the game launches...)

Icon N°7 -

Icon N°8 -

Icon N°9 -

So i want you to vote for your one icon that you like it better and tell me why... []~( ̄▽ ̄)~*

Let's see your delicious comment! 😀

Have a Sweet day! 😎

Poll: Vote for your best Candy Crush Friends icon! 🎮🕹🥰 24 votes

Icon N°1
0%
Icon N°2
8%
christine88Sweetice 2 votes
Icon N°3
4%
Freddy_ 1 vote
Icon N°4
0%
Icon N°5
8%
candycrushinitSofia1992 2 votes
Icon N°6 (the original icon)
16%
flew66wbh_ceciliaNix66Flamemists 4 votes
Icon N°7
0%
Icon N°8
12%
[Deleted User]BQN537[Deleted User] 3 votes
Icon N°9
50%
Sharon_LooseDiamond_LimAcvNat09tininha1975gr33n3y3z[Deleted User]kavidinasameekshapearl_chetnaIffu2witchcate 12 votes

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?