๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

๐Ÿ Friends' Sunny Tales have arrived in the Kingdom โ˜€๏ธ

Options

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2020
    Options

Maybe it's not the same glitch but back when I had Jelly Queen event there were times when I opened the game and I had to play with Tiffi instead of the queen which I didn't have in my scrapbook of course. I straight out refused to play with Tiffi so I logged out closed app and logged in until the Queen reappeared unlocked in her own event ๐Ÿ˜….

I don't have Rachel too so I'll see at the end of the week if I can play with her in her levels. ๐Ÿค”

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

I say Rachel is the weakest, that for the first level she can have just 2 moves left.

If there is someone weaker, I say Bubblegum Troll in the Chinese version where he needs 13 to use skill.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,293 Crushing Legend
    Options
  • Nowniki
    Nowniki Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I really enjoy this feature as I need the boosters but I am wondering why I only get 1 chance a day and my friend gets 2 chances a day

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options

Rachel is featured in the Week 3 of Sunny Tales. For players who have not unlocked Rachel or played with Rachel in the past, her power is a bit difficult to master. Here's an old thread that discuss the Rainbow Candy power. Hope it helps.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/267352/rachels-rainbow-candy-power

• makuo
    makuo Posts: 80 Level 2
    Options

I received this event at the ending time but never the rest let me play the one I see week 3 of the game ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• istuff
    istuff Posts: 1,522 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thank you @flew66 for posting the thread on Rachel and her rainbow candy it was very helpful. I had her once but my game glitched and I lost all but 3 of my friends.

• Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3
    Options

Hi, @QueenMia !

I have a question for you:

Iโ€™m almost finish the FRIENDโ€™s SUNNY TALES. But I did all levels, exept 1 level on 1.week.

That was very stupid of me, because I hadnโ€™t followed that level because I was explaining something about school to my son ... and I wasnโ€™t concetrating on the game at all. Just PLEASE donโ€™t tell me I wonโ€™t win the competition because of that one level from the 1st week of commpetition ?????

PLEASE !!! If at all possible, give me another chance to play that JUST ONE LEVEL from 1st week !!!

Dear @QueenMia, I know that you are kind, and

I am so sad, because the last few commpetitions I always do everything, and I always have a moment of inattention and I always miss one level (or something like that!!!); & than I ruin whole commpetition because of really one little thing!!!

That happend to me last few commpetitions!!!

I ALWAYS MISS ( of course, it depends of the commpetition !) one level, or one point...

P L E A S E, @QueenMia, if you can do it for me, I would be very glad !!! And please, if you can answer on that question for me as soon as you read my message?!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

THANK YOU SO MUCH, MY DEAR @QueenMia!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘

I send you the biggest virtual hug from me;

from the hot, sunny & the most beautiful city on Adriatic Sea; my born town PULA, CROATIA !!!

๐ŸŒŠโ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿก๐Ÿฆž๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿฅฝ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆช๐Ÿค๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿคฟ๐Ÿช‚๐Ÿ„๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฝ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŠโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšฃ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ›ณโ›ต๏ธโš“๏ธโ›ฑโ›บ๏ธ๐Ÿ๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ”ซ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”Šโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—พ๐Ÿ›ฅ๐Ÿšค๐ŸŽฐ๐ŸŽฒ๐Ÿšด๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง—๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŠโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ„โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿป๐ŸŒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸงŠ๐Ÿง‰๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน๐Ÿฅฅ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŒŠโ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿš๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿฆœ๐Ÿฆข๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฆž๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•ถ๐Ÿงข๐Ÿฉฑ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆณ - ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠโ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ

**Edit by CM: Off-topic pictures**

Bye!!!!! From @Jasmina

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,669 Community Manager
    Options

Oh no @Jasmina, sorry to hear missed a level ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

We do not have access to this feature to give you another chance to play the level. I'm afraid you just have to keep playing as long as you have the event and hope for the best.

Keep crushing and good luck ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜Š

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,293 Crushing Legend
    Options

Day 18 , sorry

I forgot to take the picture of Day 17

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?