πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Anita Health Ads

Options
Kimilou
Kimilou Posts: 4 Newbie
edited August 2020 in Support

Please fix the Anita Health ads. Every time one comes up my game freezes and it doesn't play. I've lost streaks, lives and the extra 4 turns because of this repeated problem. Thank you!

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Options

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/275418/freezing-stopping#latest

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Check App update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> Open game and sign in.

Please clear the cache, this is important.

Good luck

• Kimilou
    Options

I will not reinstall and loss my progress. This is the only ad that gives me problems. It's the ad. I'll stop playing before I reinstall. Hopefully the ad will run it's course and I won't be gone long.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,351 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hello @Kimilou Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game? Are you having this issue in the Candy Friends game or any other Candy game?

Will it be possible for you to take a video of the Ad misbehaving? It will be useful to escalate to the Community In-charge to report to the Studio, so that, they can take care of it?

Like you said, you can stop playing the game for a while, but we do not know "how long" that could be!

** To post the screenshot, please tap on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Crushastic Day 🍭 🍭

• Kimilou
    Options

I am using an IPad. I will see if one of the kids can help with a video. This occurs in the Candy Friends game and as I said, it is the only ad doing so. I can not even get the ad to progress by clicking learn more. Nothing happens at all.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,351 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thank you for the confirmation dear @Kimilou πŸ‘οΈ

Will wait to hear from you.

In the mean time, would like to participate in some of the contests and get a chance to win some Gold Bars? If so, here are a few from Candy Friends game πŸ‘‡οΈ πŸ‘‡οΈ (click on the Green fonts) for

1) Tell us what level you are on and win 30 Gold Bars

2) Find Yeti and win 20 Gold Bars

3) Choose your Favorite Character / Talent Show and win 30 Gold Bars

There are contests going on in the Community for most of the King games. If you are playing other games, let me know and I can give those links also for you to participate πŸ‘οΈ

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Crushastic Day 🍭 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?