🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Stop changing before the number of moves!!!

Options
hanmola
hanmola Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 2020 in Discussions

I say a serious! And why are you making the number of moves so low???

I’m stuck at level with the low moves!!! Because I have only 20 moves and for YouTube have 30 moves!!! That’s a unfair game!!! Go back to 30 moves now!!!

You are ridiculous game ever!!! ** Removed by CM - Rude and offensive **

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,905 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

We are always working on the levels to improve them. This will give you more boosters and videos with extra movements. There are also more events, which gives you a lot of boosters. Hope that clears you up. The right game doesn't worry.

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,867 Level 5
    Options

Hi and welcome to our Community😊

I understand your problem and but be careful for the rude comment.

But for Game Teams must check for all levels will maybe need to be updated. Some for a number of moves has been changed to lower or higher. 

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hi @hanmola, warm welcome to our wonderful community. Sorry you’re having difficulty with your level, if you tell me which one, I could try helping you by giving you some tips.

The reason why some levels decreased numbers of moves or sometimes increases is because the studio always keep track of each levels to see how people are doing, meaning: if it’s too hard and people have trouble getting through the level then they increase the amount of moves. If it’s to easy, then they decrease it, like the level you’re doing. If they see people are struggling now that they have decreased the number of moves, then eventually it will be adjusted. They are trying to find the right balance, not to easy or to hard.

I would very much appreciate it if you would refrain from using profanity of any kind, I understand your frustration but, it’s not accepted here in the community. You can edit your comment by using the gear wheel on the right .

Thank you kindly, Nat.😊🐰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?