about Knighthood

LuKa1214
LuKa1214 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited September 2020 in Discussions

I hope my broken English will allow you to understand what I want to explain correctly.

This game also uses this method to communicate with players of various languages.

I am a player who joined after the opening of the Traditional Chinese language system in February this year. 

I am also a guild leader who has won the highest guild activity points "浪人避難所" twice in a row.

The depth of understanding of the game may not be as many European and American players who have one or two years of playing experience.

The following explanation content, everyone can be very wise to judge for yourself.

In September, the guild joined a new member (hereinafter referred to ''T'')

T also follow our rule.

But ...After guild boss battle, I started to pay attention to T's damage data and PVP ranking.

Although it is unreasonable, I choose to believe that I don't have much suspicion. To find one more player to join in this time is different from two months ago.

After a week, the deputy leader of the guild reported with me. At that moment I have decided to remove T from my guild.

Last week,I kicked T out who used game cheating in the guild boss battle & PVP to plunder guild & arena resources in an improper way.

After asking T privately, he provided his playerID to me. T also admitted that he had used an improper program and said that he would not use the program again in the guild leader battle. 

In his opinion I am a very dedicated guild leader, bala bala bala. T hoped that if possible he wanted to stay in my guild.

As I am concerned about news from various parties, I also know that this type of game cheating has existed for at least half a year.

It has been two months since the Lost Desert incident started, and the hero error problem is not a bug that MDK is eager to fix.

The new PVP system was launched as scheduled. After the launch, various new problems also made MDK compensate the gems in an unprecedented way of apologizing. Not surprisingly, even the compensation ...

Plunder Pirates has been on for six years, and KH has been on for more than three years. Experience does not give this team better.

In my opinion, everyone shouldn`t pay more time, money and gems in this game. 

I provided T's playerID to Midoki-Lynsey and hope MDK can investigate.

After almost a week.The disappointing thing is still under investigation until now.

T is still in arena this week...and stay in Top 10 NOW!

If you don't solve the problem, just wait for be solved by it!

I sorted out the conversation with Midoki-Astrid yesterday and concluded the following...

1. MDK has been aware of this situation for a while, their proposed exclusion method is in progress. How long it has been going on?It is inconvenient to explain.

2. Even after I submitted the playerID (not a nickname) of the user, MDK still could not immediately dispose of the player's ASAP.

3. Although the game supports 15 languages, I still can only talk with MDK by Google Translate. Many translation errors in traditional Chinese versions may be corrected after half a year.

4. As Astrid said, there is definitely more than one player, but most of the players are so keen on PVP and spend time and money gems. Players who don't know the truth will think that everyone is competing on the scales. The effort will become bigger and bigger like a snowball.

5. MDK does not want me to discuss this matter publicly and keep this secret.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?