🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How do I find and add friends?

Options
emcru
emcru Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello

I think the title is pretty self explanatory - I want to find friends online to add (none of my real life friends play Candy Crush) but I don’t know how to do it

Many Thanks

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,377 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

If you play on Facebook you can add friends that play game or you can join Group Facebook there a lots active player

If you have a King account and want to add friends to your game, please go to King.com on a computer (does not work on mobile). log in with the same email and password that you use on mobile.

- To do this go to king.com

- Select the games from top left 

- Select your game

- You will find a friends tab from the left hand side. 

- Once you're in the friends tab, you can add friends as favourites with their email address. 

Hope this will help you

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Hello and welcome to this community.

I took 2 pictures for you. It's easy. Groups of players come to you in your game and at the top is the symbol with the 2 people. The symbol for friends. You can ask them to and enter an email address of your friends yourself and then he will be with you in your group.

So you can send your life back and forth. I hope this makes sense to you! I wish you a nice weekend

Facebook -> Create a Facebook account -> Search for "Candy Soda Group" where active players usually post comments -> Submit a request to join the group -> Post if you have been approved to join the group Leave a comment on "add yourself as a friend". You will receive a lot of friend requests, just accept them, and have friends who send you lives.

This is only possible on the PC, not on a mobile device!

Good Luck

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?