Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Very difficult level that freezes up every time Yeti gets to 3 or 4 final moves. Lost 3 lives with this problem. Yeti is ready to throw his snowball but won't and I can't make a move so the game quits after a while and I lose. What the heck?!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @MollyS
please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
I tried to play with a different character but Misty froze up on the final move.... another life wasted. Anyone else have this happen??
UPDATE: I shut the game down and tried again later and was able to finish the level. Still curious if this happens to other players. Thank you!!