šŸ‘Æā€ā™€ļøFind your Team HERE!

Welcome to the 4000 Club! šŸ…

Options

Comments

• CaterinaCaterina
    CaterinaCaterina Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2023
    Options

*Edited by CM: šŸ¤” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - OurĀ House RulesĀ 

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    edited May 2023
    Options

Welcome to our Community @CaterinaCaterina.

We only use English in the King Community to ensure that everyone understands and can be understood.Ā 

Therefore, I'm going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

If you want to pick up community badges, click on the green font and post your card with your current level: šŸ† Claim yourĀ level milestone badges: 1000Ā //Ā 2000Ā //Ā 3000Ā //Ā 4000Ā 

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

• josune28
    josune28 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited April 2023
    Options

*4000 šŸ™‹šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

*Edited by CM: šŸ¤” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - OurĀ House RulesĀ 

• jen197979
    jen197979 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,645 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @jen197979. Congratulations on completing 4000 levels in Candy Crush Friends Saga! I am delighted to welcome you to our Friendtastic community. You will receive your level 4000 milestone badge soon.

You can also earn 3 more milestone badges by visiting the discussion threads listed below. The numbers in bold green fonts are hyperlinks to the relevant discussion threads:

CCFS MilestoneĀ 1000

CCFS MilestoneĀ 2000

CCFS MilestoneĀ 3000

I also encourage you to explore all sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on theĀ šŸ”„Hot right Now!šŸŒ¶Ā hyperlink at the top of this page for a list of our milestone and score club badges. Check out ourĀ ContestsĀ (green button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile.

• Melissaschauer
    Melissaschauer Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Hi everyone! šŸ˜Š I'm new to the community but have been playing a while now. How do I claim badges and that kind of stuff? šŸ˜…

• Melissaschauer
    Melissaschauer Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Hi everyone! šŸ˜Š

I'm new šŸ˜…

• DieOmimi
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hi @Melissaschauer warm welcome. You can claim badges for milestones in the right threads if you post your map with your current level and avatar.Ā 

I see you opened another discussion. I'll have the other discussion moved to milestone 4000. It may take a while to do that.

You can use the same screenshot to claim the other milestone badges. Click on the green font and it will take you right there. šŸ† Claim yourĀ level milestone badges: 1000Ā //Ā 2000Ā //Ā 3000

Also, you can get more badges. Click on the link šŸ”„Hot right Now!Ā šŸŒ¶

Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga.

• DieOmimi
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hi @Melissaschauer warm welcome. I welcome you especially. It is rare that German / German-speaking players come to the community. I am from Germany and you?Ā 

I will have your screenshot moved to the milestone thread for level 4000. This may take a while as it is done manually by the manager.

Please also check out our contest section to participate and get a chance to win gold bars for your game. You can explore the different sections in our forum by clicking on one of the green buttons at the top of the page.

I hope to see you more often in our discussions / contests.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?