1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

πŸ‘‘ Jelly Queen event is back!πŸ‘‘

Options

Comments

• SimiMJ
    SimiMJ Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

It showed up on my page and then it was removed πŸ€”πŸ˜•. I was looking forward to playing the event.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,996 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @gr33n3y3z thank you, I did do exactly what you said yesterday, and it did trigger the event to pop up. 😁 Jelly Queen is awesome 😁

• sweetnspicy4u
    sweetnspicy4u Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi @gr33n3y3z thank you so much, I did what you recommended and now I have a chance to win the queen.

• almafudd50
    almafudd50 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

So gutted, i had the event counting down for days saying the event is coming, and tgen nothing :( ive restarted my device, cleared cache, even cleared my data and resigned in and so all my hammers etc are lost and i still dont have it :( really disapointed

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Oh that’s disappointing but at least I have the Jelly Queen. πŸ˜‰

Thanks @gr33n3y3z πŸ’•πŸ€—

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,891 Level 5
    edited September 2021
    Options

JELLY QUEEN EVENT

I am not sure if this is where I need to post this question, if I am wrong could someone please direct me to the right site.

I am currently on level 10 with the Jelly Queen.I went to the tutorial for some ideas. and I noticed on the tutorial there are 23 moves and I only have 18 moves to complete 69 jam spots. Why are we being shorted 5 moves? This isn't the first time that this has happened. Same thing occurred with the Misty Event. Level 10 is difficult to beat. We don't need any help by removing moves. This is another event that wont get completed.☹️

• UncleBob2
    UncleBob2 Posts: 126 Level 2
    Options

I just reviewed the Jelly Queen Level 10 instructional video and @EnergizerBunny is correct:

Ok, folks, so what is going on?? Why are some folks getting 23 moves to solve Level 10 of this event and some folks only getting 18 moves?? @Lola_Pop , do you know? (I would add my own experience with Level 10, but I have completed the event and have no record or memory of how many levels I had.)

It seems very unfair to have such different versions on the face of it, but there may be some reason for it such as different levels of player abilities based on their record. But If we all are just randomly getting different versions of the same event that really very in difficulty, as in this example, that is something people should know when deciding how to play these special events. If we all know this is true, then we can plan our playing strategies accordingly such as β€œgive up if you get the impossible version”.

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,891 Level 5
    edited October 2021
    Options

JELLY QUEEN

I have been so tempted to give up like I did with the Misty Event. Level 10 was so difficult and so is level 10 in this event. I finally had to stop using my boosters or hammers whatever they are called knowing I was not getting anywhere with them.

πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

I appreciate your comment @UncleBob2

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,070 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @gr33n3y3z

I got the event.

I forgot how hard it was but take a look at this prize after finishing level 7 heaps of fish 🐠

• theredrabbit
    theredrabbit Posts: 277 Level 3
    Options

Jelly Queen in my scrapbook

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?