🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Didn't get the Halloween Olivia Costume... :(

Options
Duncster
Duncster Posts: 34 Level 2
edited October 2022 in Support

I did all the levels required for the Halloween Olivia Costume…. Then collected the stars to finish off the points needed…. After this I could see the new costume at the bottom in the “Scrapbook” but it said I still needed more points…. Then next time I checked it was gone??? I know there were still days left on the event still… and I have gotten enough costumes to know how it works... this time, it just didn't. :(

Please help… love the game!!!!:)

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,878 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Duncster welcome to our community.

I'm sorry that a mistake happened with Olivia's Halloween costume. 😥

Do you play on multiple devices? Then please look at your device on which you completed level 10 of the event. 

If you're only playing on one device, try our standard bug fixes:

- Go offline

- force close all apps

- turn off your device completely to leave it off for at least one minute

- go back online after switching on

- start the app and go to the help center to see if it opens and the internet connection has been detected (use the gear and then the question mark). Then you can close the Help Center

open the game and see if the event is back.

Thank you for playing Candy Cruch Friends. 🤗

• Duncster
    Options

Tried everything you mentioned... game level page, quests and scrapbook all look the same.... no Olivia challenge to be seen

I did actually finish all the steps needed for the costume.... finished the 10 levels and was still short 100-150 points (going by memory)...the points you get from finishing levels and collecting the stars needed.... I did all this, filled up the star bar and completed the last part, but it never awarded me the points needed to collect the costume.... at the bottom of the scrapbook, Olivia was there showing points still needed... when I went back to grab a screen shot (above) the section with her at the bottom was gone and the costume not added to my collection.

• Duncster
    Options

also... I just play on one device iphone 11

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,893 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Duncster,

In the Olivia event, 3 of the 10 levels included a "Level reward" that appears as a wrapped package hidden on one square in each of the 3 levels (typically levels 1, 4, and 7). You must collect each of the hidden packages to get enough points for the badge. Each collected package usually earns 150 points, for a total of 50 points. The final 50 points are earned by collecting the required number of stars following the special event.

I suggest this may be what happened to you. It happened to me with one of the costumes offered last year. It was a hard lesson to learn, so I empathize with you if that is what happened to you. Unfortunately there is no way to know once you complete the 10 levels in the special event -- those levels cannot be replayed.

• BarbaraYager
    BarbaraYager Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi

I Didn't Get The Olivia Event In My Game Either ;(

• Duncster
    Options

Mountain Mom... thanks for the response.... I did play the levels, did got all the points... short a few you get after collecting the required level stars... did all that.... however the Olivia costume still remained at the bottom of the scrapbook saying I was still short the needed points to unlock.... then after returning to screenshot it, it was gone with no reward granted.....with 64 costumes in my scrapbook, I have done this a few times. :) ... not to sound snotty at all, but I am curious if they can actually fix the problems here, or does everyone just talk about them till they just give up..? ... mentioned this a while ago got one standard reboot your machine tech response and "see ya later" ... can they fix the missing character?? has anyone had problems fixed here? ... kinda new and curious... :)

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,893 Friends Moderator
    edited November 2022
    Options

@Duncster, I had forwarded this issue to our Community Manager, before you posted your 2nd comment. As my colleague said in response to your 2nd comment, we are volunteers with no access to game code. We forward issues we cannot solve ourselves to those who can talk directly with the developers. Then, we must trust that player issues will get the priority needed to resolve the issue, if possible. The CCFS game has had issues that affected all players that got high priority over the last couple of weeks. I hope your issue can now get the needed attention. We appreciate knowing about such issues and appreciate your patience.

• Duncster
    Options

good to know...thanks for the reply... wasn't sure how the forum was set up for such issues... I will sit patiently to the side with my fingers crossed :)

• Duncster
    Options

yeah.... almost 2 months later.... not a peep.... guess it will never be seen.... :( ... would love to repost here after being proven wrong sometime in the future.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?