🏆️ November Champions of Champions Challenge
Minatozaki Posts: 804 Level 3
edited November 2022 in Contests
Dear Champs of Champs,
Welcome to your November Champions of Champions Challenge!
You may win this badge!
Are you ready?
How to get the badge?
- Each champion must participate in at least 3 of the weekly Champions of Champions challenges to receive the badge!
- If required, there will be a bonus midweek challenge, so an extra chance to earn the badge!
- The Champs of Champs must overcome all the challenges in one month.
Remember, this challenge will be open during the following weekends:
- 3rd-7th of November
- 10th-14th of November
- 17th-21th of November
- 24th-28th of November
This first competition begins today and ends on Monday, 7 November 2022, 17:00 Central European Time (11:00 Eastern Standard Time).
CCFS Champions, are you ready for the team task for weekend 1 in November 2022?
Together as a team, your goal is to get at least 600 points by collecting pairs of odd numbers in your final scores.
- You can play or replay any level above 150 on your progress map. You can play the same level multiple times, but each score must be unique.
- You can play with any Friend available. You can use boosters if you want.
- The number of stars does not matter; the number of digits in the final score does not matter.
- The only numbers that will count are pairs of odd numbers (1, 3, 5, 7, or 9). The odd numbers must be side-by-side in your final score. Odd numbers can only be counted in one pair.
- --> 115,990 -- 2 pairs of odd numbers (1s and 9s)
- --> 55,500 -- 1 pair of odd numbers. (3 fives only count as one pair)
- --> 136,300 -- no pairs (the 3s are not next to each other)
- --> 177,770 -- 2 pairs of 7's (not 3 pairs)
- You will earn 2 points for each pair of odd numbers in your score.
- Bonus: If you have 2 pairs of side-by-side odd numbers in your score, you will earn 5 points for each pair.
- Please do not edit or remove anything in your screenshot. You can add your username as long as it doesn't obscure any part of the final score screen. Your.score must be clearly visible.
- No old screenshots please!
- There is no limit on the number of entries from each Champion.
TEAM GOAL: 600 points for pairs of odd numbers in your final scores.
- The challenge begins NOW and ends on Monday, 7 November 2022, 17:00 Central European Time (11:00 Eastern Standard Time).
🎉 Let's have some Friendtastic teamwork to win this first challenge in November! 🎉