πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
🌈 Rainbow Run Event & Contest 🌈
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

πŸ’° (ENDED) Highest sum of scores on three consecutive levels can win gold πŸ’°

Options
MountainMom
MountainMom Posts: 11,508 Friends Moderator
edited December 2022 in Contests

Hello Friendtastic Crushers!

Are you ready for another challenging contest? All you have to do is get the

Highest sum of scores on three consecutive levels

In a special event, I got 6-digit scores on the first three levels. When I added all three scores together, the sum was 559,500.

Your challenge: What is the highest sum you can get on three consecutive levels?

Rules: πŸ‘‡

• You can play or replay any levels in your Candy Crush Friends Saga game.
  • Scores from individual levels can be 5 or 6 digits (NO 7-digit scores on any level are allowed). The following levels are excluded: 187, 567, 1356, 1392, 1766, and levels from special events.
  • You can play with any Friend available. You can use boosters if you want.
  • The number of stars does not matter -- only the final scores.
  • Post your screenshots showing your final scores on three consecutive levels in the same post. Include the sum of your three scores in that post.
  • Please do not edit or remove anything in your screenshots. Your avatar and final scores must be clearly visible.
  • Players can post aΒ maximum of 10 entries in this contest. Screenshots can be used in multiple entries.
  • No old screenshots please!
  • The winners will be the player with the highest sum of scores on three consecutive levels.

Dates:Β πŸ‘‡

The competition begins NOW and ends on Wednesday, 14 December 2022, 17:00 Central European Time (11:00 Eastern Standard Time).

What can I win?

πŸ₯‡ 1st place wins 45 gold bars

πŸ₯ˆ 2nd place wins 35 gold bars

πŸ₯‰ 3rd place wins 20 gold bars

πŸŽ‰ Let's have some Friendtastic fun! πŸŽ‰

Terms and ConditionsΒ here.

@Diamond_Lim, please tag CCFS players.

Β«134567

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?